New redeem codes to get free rewards in pubg mobile ! working redeem codes in pubg mobile 2021

New redeem codes to get free rewards in pubg mobile ! working redeem codes in pubg mobile 2021


Are you ready to get these secret items for free and pubg mobile how's it going guys Shores a freak here with another post and today I'm gonna be showing you guys a few working redeem codes to get some free skins in pubg mobile multiple so these redeem codes are 100% working and you guys can get a ton of free skins by using them so make sure to read it carefully to the very end of this post you guys didn't want to miss out on any other steps I am really excited to show you guys these brand new redeem codes so make sure to stay tuned and also before we get started into today's post I want to do something special for all of my readers I'm gonna be choosing several commenters in the comment section of this post to Winston for you see if you guys want to be entered intimate for you see giveaway the steps are simple make sure to subscribe to the channel about posted a Vicky she's turned on leave a reaction on the end of this post and also make sure to leave a comment down below on this page letting me know your plugs your mobile user names they're entered into the giveaway I will be choosing random commenters from the conversation of this post so make sure to go comment and that's gonna be pretty much it and that's gonna go study with today's post alright guys so in this post I'm gonna be showing you guys a few new codes you guys can use to redeem some free skins in pubg mobile.

Pubg mobile new redeem codes here: 

1. BAPPZEZMTB
2. BBKTZCZC4Q

as you guys can see right here I can actually claim three items and I'm gonna be showing you guys some codes later on in this post so make sure to read full post to the very end of this post so you guys let me saw on any other stats and if you guys are new to the site make sure to subscribe to the blog page.

Similar pubg mobile free redeem codes 2020


pubg redemption center

go to redemption center here

let's get right into this method to get some free skins using some brand new redeem codes alright guys so in order to claim some free rewards what you guys want to do you guys want to go to the redemption center for pubg mobile and you guys want to type your character ID and by the way this is from pubg mobile over with himself this is like a scam site or anything like that so you guys just want to type your ID. so make sure not to type wrong id and you guys want to go to the redeem code and there's actually two codes that you simply guys can use and you guys can claim three items in total so we're gonna type within the first one and you guys will see a bigger picture of the code on the above immediately so i will be putting both codes. then that's click done and let's put the verification code and then let's click redeem and we just claimed the ump skin and let's click OK so we redeemed that scan right now so now we're gonna delete this code and we're gonna add the second one so you guys can follow along if you want to so we're almost done. redeem and we have collected the other skin. I already claimed that on my main account. collect the legendary outfit there you go let's collect the headpiece there we go and you guys will see during a second that it's just this really cool skin i actually love it and let's attend the SMGs and you guys can see that we you guys can collect this entire outfit the skin and the gun skin and the outfit itself and electrolyte cool really like the design of this outfit and I really like military stuff so this is an outfit that I'm gonna be using especially on my second account where I don't have any skins.

if this helpful for then let me know in comment section.

thank you!